We understand our responsibilities towards the development of your child’s full potential.
We consider the following as our utmost important responsibilities:
- Educators building trusting relationships which engage and support each child to feel, secure, confident and included
- Building your child’s confidence gradually that will raise them as self-dependent individuals, all-prepared to take on the challenges with confidence.
- Allowing your child’s communication skills to grow and nurture their emotional growth by socialising with other children.
- Children having access to a variety of safe, inviting and new materials, resources and play equipment
- School Readiness Program with a strong focus on numeracy and literacy ages 2-6 years
- Quality Care, Nurturing and Educational Environments welcoming all children and families.
- Daily physical fitness and nutrition programs
- Online secure access to the daily program journal and children’s individual portfolio’s including observation, progress reports and goals of your child’s growth
- Qualified & Experienced Team of Educators including University Trained Early Childhood Educators working within the centre and developing the educational programs
- A hygienic and healthy environment along with the right choice of nutritious meals
- Security procedures in place including video intercom that gives you a peace of mind while your child is in our care.
- Distributing center newsletters amongst the parents to update of the happenings that takes place around the centre
- Onsite Parking & Security
- Softfall Areas, Natural Environments & Sandpits
- Annual incursions and events for children and all their family